If your selfie was not approved by the KYC system, it could be for the one of the following reasons;
- The identity document does not belong to the person in the selfie.
- Another face is detected within the frame. Please note that only the applicant's face must be shown in the selfie.
- Forced to be detected by a third party in a 3D scan. For example, someone else turn your face around.
- You held a photo or a scan version of your documents in front of the camera instead of your own face.
- 3D scanning should be done in light so that the face can be fully recognize.
- Do not talk on a cell phone when scanning 3D.